Designed for comfort, tone and tactile aesthetics with feedback from real players.
- Full access to the entire fretboard. No upper horn lets you pull the guitar closer to your body.
- The body is made from African White Limba, A.K.A. Korina, a light and balanced tone wood Average weight of just 7.5 lbs
- Grover Tuners, Alpha Pots, Heavy Duty Switchcraft Input Jack
- Built in the good old USA
- Satin finished neck with in line asymmetrically placed tuners and 10 degree angle headstock for optimum sustain and tuning
- Medium jumbo frets make it a fast playing neck even with a light touch
- Control plate can be wired with switch or volume knob in front
- Featuring US Made Lace Alumitone pickups
- Pick Ups position is set for optimal clarity
- Graphite Frictionless Nut and Roller Bridge deliver the best sustain without any binding on the strings
- Guitar is weight balanced to prevent neck dive in sitting position or standing with a strap