As seen in the October 2014 Issue of...
Jason Newsted owns #7 The Green Steen Machine
On Stage with Mallwalk
Lots of guitar shops build custom guitars but few really create anything original. With so many guitar makers copying the same three styles of guitar from the two biggest manufacturers over and over again isn't it time for something new? Designed for comfort, tone and tactile aesthetics with feedback from real players.
- Designed for ergonomics, its contoured body is comfortable sitting or playing with a strap. It also stays in the same position sitting or standing with no neck or body dive.
- Full access to the entire fretboard
- The body is made from African White Limba, A.K.A. Korina, a light and balanced tone wood. Average weight of just 7.5 lbs
- Hand Stained and finished that feels like wood Or now available in High Gloss Sprayed Finish.
- Tuners are in line with a Graphite Slick Nut & Roller Bridge to keep the strings fluid and prevent any binding.
- Grover Tuners, CTS or Alpha Pots, Heavy Duty input Jack
- Scale length is 25"
- Built in the good old USA
- Satin finished neck with in line tuners and 10 degree angle headstock for optimum sustain and tuning
- Medium Jumbo Frets make it a fast playing neck even with a light touch
- Control plate can be wired with switch or volume knob in front
- Featuring US Made Lace Alumitone pickups
- Pick Ups position is set for optimal clarity.
- All guitars will come with US Made Dunlop Strings
- Optional Dusenberg Le Trem
Different options for color, pick-ups, hardware available
Now available on
On Stage.......Rob I. Miller, playing w/Mister Loveless