As seen in the October 2014 Issue of...
Jason Newsted owns #7 The Green Steen Machine
With so many guitar makers copying the same three styles of guitar from the two biggest manufacturers over and over again isn't it time for something new? Guitar Designer Shawn Steen has created a guitar for comfort, tone and tactile aesthetics.
- Designed for ergonomics, its contoured body is comfortable sitting or playing with a strap. It also stays in the same position sitting or standing with no neck or body dive.
- Full access to the entire fretboard
- The body is made from African White Limba, A.K.A. Korina, a light and balanced tone wood. Average weight of just 7.5 lbs
- Stained and finished by hand.
- Tuners are in line with a Graphite Slick Nut & Roller Bridge to keep the strings fluid and prevent any binding.
- Grover Tuners, CTS or Alpha Pots, Heavy Duty input Jack
- Scale length is 25"
- Built in the good old USA
- Satin finished neck with in line tuners and 10 degree angle headstock for optimum sustain and tuning
- Control plate can be wired with switch or volume knob in front
- Featuring Lace Alumitone or Hemi pickups
- Pick Ups position is set for optimal clarity.
- All guitars will come with Dunlop strings and "Strap Loks"
Different options for color, pick-ups, hardware available
Now available on etsy & Reverb
On Stage.......Rob I. Miller, playing w/Mister Loveless